Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Stock Analysis - An Introduction

Hi! I''ll soon begin on my stock recommendation and analysis section, bringing to you noteworthy stocks that are worth investing in or to stay clear of. I base my opinions on fundamental analysis, as well as news reports as I believe stock prices are also to a certain extent driven by investor sentiment.

I'll also set up a Stock-Watch panel to track certain stocks which I think in the near future will give bright returns, so you can pay more attention to those as well.

This blog is a money blog, and I try to encompass as many money-making articles as I can within this blog. What you can expect is a very active stock analysis section in this blog, as I will be very active on the stock market front myself.

Nonetheless, there'll still be a plethora of other finance articles which address financial planning and investments options. Do stay tuned! =)

No comments: